All the latest firm news and industry updates from Whiteman Osterman & Hanna.
Search For: "USCIS"
On January 20, 2018, the federal government entered into a partial shutdown. Generally, agencies that receive funding from filing fees or other government sources are expected to remain open, but are expected to experience service delays. Immigration processes and agencies will be impacted as explained below. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and its field offices will remain open. According to USCIS.gov, “The current lapse in [...]Read More ›
- Case Studies
- Firm News
- Clean Tech
- Business, Corporate and Commercial
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Federal and State Taxation
- Health Care
- International Trade and Business
- Labor and Employment Law
- Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation
- Privacy, Cybersecurity and Information Management
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Development, Zoning and Land Use